To open these files you must have Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewing software.  If you do not have that software you can

visit the Adobe Website and download it by clicking below.

If you are building in one of our service areas or you have been notified that you will be required to tie into a county owned and operated sewer and/or water system the form(s) below are required. Be sure to call the office to verify the connection fee.
If you requested service for an industrial/commercial property, a sewer survey is required to calculate sewer charges.
If you wish to become a licensed installer of sewer and/or water lines with the Geauga County Water Resources you will need to provide this completed application below with a $5,000 maintenance bond, certificate of insurance certified to the Department of Water Resources as well as the Geauga County Board of Commissioners. A $150.00 licensing fee is also required. This must be renewed each year you wish to become licensed.
If you are required by this department to have a backflow preventer for your water service line, the test form below must be completed by a certified backflow contractor with the City of Cleveland. Contact the City of Cleveland if you have any questions about the certified testers.
If you are a landlord and wish to put your account in the renters name, the form below must be filled out.
Landlord / Renter Agreement Backflow Test Form Water Application
Director: Steven Oluic, PhD This department reports to the County Commissioners James W. Dvorak, Timothy C. Lennon, Ralph Spidalieri
Certified Testers

If you are interested in the Automatic Payment Withdrawal System submit the form below along with a voided check.

Home Emergencies Projects Sewer Water Lab Billing Forms Staff Links Weather Sewer Application ACH Information and Application Commercial / Industrial Sewage Questionnaire Installers License Application 1 FSE - Annual FOG Registration Form 2 Inside Grease Trap Maintenance Log 3 Waste Oil Manifest 4 Grease Oil Interceptor Manifest FOG Best Management Practices FOG Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a Food Service required by this department to register the control of Fats, Oil and Grease (FOG) discharge, the necessary forms are below.
Request Form
Public Information Request Form
Phone: 440-279-1970 Fax: 440-285-9549
Updated 5-10-2022